Thursday, December 31, 2009

A new begining and awakening

Before I broke up with my ex, I had a dream I was mediatating. I was sitting in lotus position and a big yellow glow was surrounding my head. I have always respected my dreams because they foretell the future. I usually dream about people I haven´t seen or heard from in a long time and they usually pop back in my life. Weird. So that dream was there and so I guess it gave me an idea; start meditating and reading on my own, now that I had all that free time on my hands.

I was surrounded by stress and depression I was very sad and lonely, although I had many frineds who liked to party my aim was not to party that much anymore I wanted a life of happiness with a partner, but inevitably I was still surrounded by my old party mates.

My birthday came around and I was still working for that American school. I continued to smoke weed everyday. I smoked right before work and as soon as I got home from work I sparked one up. I was high for the most part of the day. Weed was my companion. With my mom in The States and my sisiter on her own way, I didn´t have anything left but my marijuana. It gave me peace, but looking at it now, it was my distraction from myself and my empty life.

I continued to party with my frineds and each time it got heavier. I guess I would go against my will to stop partying because I was so alone, so lonely; and all I had was them on the weekends.
My birthday came round and I invited my friends to come over. They were all guys except for one girl who was my sister´s friend and my sister in total it was 5 of us. I invited my ex K, he came but just brought some chocolates, he was in recovery and wanted no part in the partying. Evryone was at my house K came by and stayed for like 10 minutes then left.
My friends were creepy, they were die hard acid droppers. That night I remember I took acid, extasy, I sniffed coke, smoked weed and drank wine, all in one night. It was a friday and there was a party at a a nearby castle in a town about 40 mins away from Bogota. Anyhow off we were.

The castle had belonged to a well known mafioso, called Gacha, he was a satanist, the castle had a tower and they say every night he would leave a glass of wiskey and a cigar for the devil in the upper most part of the tower; the next morning the cigar had been smoked and the wiskey had been drunk. Legend or not, I was all fucked up and going to a party on my 25th birthday there.
We arrived all of us fucked up. Little by little the tension around us started building people angry at eachother, annoyed at me. Anyhow I didn´t understand what was going on. At one point I was left ouside all by myself, all fucked up on drugs. I finally found everyone I went to them and started dancing when I noticed that something was wrong. Terribly wrong. Some guys were after us, they wanted to kill us. I have recently spoken to one of the people who was at that party and he said they were satanists. And they were there to kill us. So it wasn´t only my trip it was everyone´s reality. What a horrible birthday.
I couldn´t scream, we couldn´t run, I coulnd´t hide, nothing. It was my sister, C, and I all hurled together dancing in panic, waiting for something to happen and nothing did, We were petrified. My heart was beating very rapidly, I was tired I couldn´t dance anymore but we had to. My sister, I thought was in on it. She had this boyfriend I didn´t like at all. My friend was annoyed too, honestly who wouldn´t be. To this day I don´t know why they didn´t kill us that night. What a birthday!
We left like at 4.30 am we were up on a mountain, I really dont know what happenedfor them to let us go. It was morning time whaen I arrived home, when my sister and C left me at home my sister started singing "It´s my party and I´ll cry if I want to cry if I want to".... How surreal.
Angry, confussed and scrared I woke up and needed to talk to somebody. I started calling everyone I could . No one was up I called these two friends of ours who were into partying hard core too, I later found out they had been into satanism too. They heard my story but did nothing for me. So I called K, It was the day of my birthday I wanted and needed company.
I called him all day long and he wasn´t in. Nothing all day; scared and confussed and comming down from all those drugs. Finaly at 7.30 he answered. He invited me out to the movies with his little cousin. We went to the movies and the next day we went out into the countryside to practice meditation. I told him my story but he didn´t believe me. To this day I tell people my story and they don´t believe. But I know what I lived.
Days went by I kept going to work at the school, then one sunday morning I was walking near my house when I go into a cafe internet and some weird guy asks me if I know how to say speak perfect englsih and how to say barley in Spanish. ( Barley is the name of my exboyfriend´s coutry side house), It gave me a really creepy feeling I started thinking I was being followed, just like my ex had said he was being followed, After all he had just left me and there were creepy people around, I just put two and two together and off I went into this world of panic and paranoia, that lead me into insanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment