Sunday, November 1, 2009

practice in use

By the time I was 15, my family decided we should move to Greece, and so we did. By that time I had begun to practice meditation and mental programming, visualizing the things I wanted picturing a life that I could only imagine full of partying and boys and a great apartment with a huge window in the livingroom that had a beautiful view of the city. I practiced mental programming for some time, pretty soon I began to party in Greece but very little, more like socially acceptable partying. Soon after that we moved to Bogota, Colombia where all the real partying and adventures began.
I remember arriving in Bogota when I was just a teeneage girl that looked like a 30 yr old. I followed fashion very much, so I wore lots of makeup, heels and did my hair severeal different ways, I loved it.
I started working as an english teacher at the age of 17, and it was great I earned my money and had some permission to go out.
In 1996 I tried weed for the first time in my life, I had the most amazing afinity with this formidable aroma, I took three puffs and off I went into a world that I had never seen before in my life. I rememeber hallucinating and seeing a golden Hello Kitty incrusted in in a wood door and just moving around slowly. and then the most amazing thing ever; I was sitting in my colleague´s car facing forward and just for some reason I just turned around to see a guy in a bycicle that wasn´t there, turning back around to face forward, looking through the rear view mirror and seeing the guy that I had imagined ride by.
As soon as I saw that happen right in front of me I said this is the most amazing thing ever.
I smoked once in a while for some time just very sledom, I didn´t know where to get it, nor was I intersted in becoming an avid user. I was very cautious.
I met this guy, Mr. C , we were both teachers at a place which basically got me into all that I had been looking for, for a long time. One day we decided to start talking about drugs, and not only did we start talking about it but we started doing them together. We used to finish work and off we went at 9.00 p.m. to look for weed and sometimes coke, I had already tried it once before at a party, so I knew I liked it. Smoking weed with Mr. C was fun but that´s it, it really was just fun. I began to do it during the week and on the weekends, but I really never bought any for myself, until sometime later.

No comments:

Post a Comment